Director of Administration
Objectives and Funtions of Director of Administration
- To be responsible to the Chief Medical Director for the effective functioning of all administrative divisions of the hospital
- It shall function as the extension of the Chief Medical Director's office and as the secretariat for Board activities and for the proper management of the hospital
- By development, it shall provide administrative and secretariat support services to all the hospital departments/sections/units and other health care related areas.
- Conduct the correspondence of the Board and keep records of the hospital.
- Taking charge of the general administration of the hospital.
- Advising on general administrative matters.
Mr. Anthony Julius Iyiola FABULE was born in 1963 in Otan Ayegbaju, Boluwaduro Local Government of the State of Osun, Nigeria. He attended St. Charles' Grammar School, Osogbo and Omoluorogbo Grammer School, Akure for his West African School Certificate before proceeding to Ilesa Grammar School, Ilesa for Higher School Certificate in 1979, 1983 and 1985 respectively. He attended the University of Ibadan, Ibadan where he did his first degree in Guidance and Counseling in 1989. He obtained Master degree in Public Administration in 2003.
He served under the National Youth Service Corps at Women Teachers' College in Kabomo, Kastrina State between 1990 and 1991 and worked briefly as the Personal Assistant to the Osun State Commandant of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps between April and October 1992.
In November 1992, he joined the service of the Osun State Hospitals' Management Board as a Higher Hospital Secretary and rose to the rank of Senior Hospital Secretary before he joined LAUTECH Teaching Hospital in May 2001. He rose through the ranks before he was appointed Director of Administration in January 2012. He is the first internally-bred director of administration to be appointed.
The positions he held at various times of employment in LAUTECH Teaching Hospital saw him through many administrative and secretarial responsibilities. He has served as Secretary to Board of Management, Top Management Committee, Tenders Committee of the Board, Finance and General Purpose Committee of the Board, Appointments, Promotions and Discipline Committee of the Board, Finance Allocation, Estimate and Budget Committee of the Board. He served as member of various statutory committees of the hospital.
He attended many workshops and conferences in and outside Nigeria. He has also delivered and presented many academic papers.
He received Award of Excellence in Administration accorded him by LAUTECH Teaching Hospital Management in April 2009.
The professional bodies he belongs to include Nigeria Institute of Management (NIM) and Institute of Health Service Administrators of Nigeria (IHSAN).
Mr. Anthony J. Fabule Director of Administration.
Powered by MIS, LAUTECH Teaching Hospital Osogbo.
Email us at email@example.com.