Objectives of the Department
- Ensuring that patients are satisfied with the quality of food prepared.
- Ensuring that Patients' food are prepared under hygenic conditions in order to avoid contermination.
- Ensuring that Catering Staff are well trained to perform thier functions well.
- To ensure that Staff courteous in dealing with Patient interacting with each other.
- To ensure that within Hospital are handled high sense of professionalism.
- We also want to turn complaints to compliments.
- Above all giving of service is the main job and this service is knowing the need of Patients, Doctors and Lautech as a whole and meeting these needs willingly.
The introduction of food cateen in the kitchen area has also increased in the meeting of staff and relatives of the patients needs (Food production).
The Unit is responsible for catering for patient meal on wards, doctors on wards, doctors on call refreshments and meals on special hospital functions.
Mrs. Funke Bankole HOD Catering Department
Powered by MIS, LAUTECH Teaching Hospital Osogbo.
Email us at email@example.com.