Obstetrics and Gynaecology
The main objective of the department is to promote woman's health particularly in the aspect of reproductive health. Just like any other clinical department of the Teaching Hospital, the department is involved in rendering services, training of medical students and resident doctors and also conducting research in reproductive health.
Procedure and Services Rendered
- Conducting antenatal care service for pregnant woman.
- Investigation and treatment of gynaecology problem (female reproductive health) such as infertility, reproductive organs cancer, vesico-vaginal fistula, menstrual disorders, utero vaginal prolapse/.
- Carrying out endoscopic diagnosis and treatment-laparoscopy and colposcopy.
- Conducting simple and complicated deliveries. The department serves as a referral centre for maternity centres, private and state hospitals in and outside Osun State.
- Performing obstetrics & gynaecology surgical procedures.
|Monday||9am-12noon||Booking Clinic/Postnanatal Clinic.|
| ||1PM-5PM||GynaeClinic(Firm 3)|
| ||1PM-5PM||Gynaeclinic(Firm 2)|
|Wednesday||9AM-12Noon||ANC (Firm 3)|
|Thursday||9am-12noon||ANC (Firm 2)|
| ||1pm-5pm||Gynae Clinic (Firm 1)|
|Friday||9am-2pm||Booking Clinic, Postnatal Clinic |
Dr. Adegboye Isawumi H.O.D Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
|Monday - Friday||8am-9am||Morning reviews of cases managed in the last 24 hours.|
|Wednesday||2pm-4pm||Departmental academic seminar|