Management Information System
Management Information System is a department that provides the Information Technology backbone needed by the Hospital. Over time, it has evolved and passed through different developmental phases.
The department is directly responsible to the Chief Medical Director for provision of adequate information for Management's decision making.
Mr. Ibitoye Olumide HOD Management Information System.
- The department is primarily responsible for provision of timely and adequate technical support for other user departments.
- Supervision of the deployment of the e-system(solution) in the hospital.
- Monitoring of the Local Area Network (LAN) linkage in the hospital.
- Provision of unflinching 24-Hours Internet services for the hospital community through Very Small Aperture Terminal (VSAT) technology.
- Repair and maintenance of computer systems in the hospital.
- Conducting in-house training for staffers, SIWES, Industrial Attachment staff etc.
- Design of the hospital's website, web portal etc.
- Performing feasibility and appraisal functions as may be directed by the Chief Medical Director/Management.
- Quality Control for inflow systems.