The Objctives of the above department in a medical facility include:
To give quality eye health service to the people of Osun State and Nigeria as a whole
- To prevent avoidable blindness and visual impairment.
- To restore vision to the visual impaired
- To provide universal eye health to all including children
- To provide counseling and rehabilitation to the blind
- To give continuous opportunities to research and growth in the department
- To provide good vision for all.
|(a)||General Clinic on Mondays and Thursdays||8am - 4pm|
|(b)||Paediatric and Strabismus Clinic Mondays||8am - 4pm|
|(c)||Oculoplastic Clinics Wednesdays||8am - 4pm|
|(d)|| Vitreoretinal Clinics Wednesdays||8am - 4pm|
|(e)||Emergency Services every day||8am - 4pm|
|(2)||Theatres on Mondays and Wednesdays|
|(3)||Postgraduate Training Tuesdays|
|(4)||Special Investigations and Tutorials on Friday|
Procedure and Services Rendered by this Department
- Catarract Surgery Services
- Glaucoma Surgery and Management
- Oculoplastic Surgeries
- STRABISMUS aid SQUIT Surgeries
- Correction of refraction error
- Out-patient Investigation Services
- Community Outreaches
Operating Microscope,Tonometer, Ophthalmoscope, Retinoscope, Trialen Boxes and Frames.
Prof. Adeoti C. O. HOD Ophtamology.